Our Favorite Form Of Art Is Cooking!
When making new snacks, we like to put on our finest hairnet and express our inner van Gogh.
Why We Love Making New Snacks
Every snack we create has a thoughtful combination of ingredients for a unique and diverse flavor profile. When creating a new snack, we go through dozens of combinations before finding the perfect one! It’s like finding the perfect notes for a song 🎵, or just the right colors for a painting.
Some Snacks We're Testing
We’ve been cooking up some new snack ideas, and we’d love to know what you think about them! After all, we make our snacks for you, so we want to make sure you love them 😊. Let us know in the comments down below! We’re excited to get some new things cooking!
- Apple Cinnamon Hot Cider - this is where we grind down our cinnamon apple snack to a powder, which can go in hot water
- Maroon Bells Booster apple, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, orange, and banana crushed into a crumble to sprinkle atop cereal, yogurt, ice cream, and cupcakes.
- Coco Banana
- Blood Orange Citrus Mix
- Aspen Crunch CBD Snacks
- Aspen Crunch BBQ Rubs: dried herbs and spices crumbled to put on fish, shellfish, meats, and veggies
- Aspen Crunch Salad Dressings: mixed dried herbs and spices - just add oil, vinegars, mustard etc.
- Aspen Crunch Energy Bites
If you believe that eating healthy can make a big impact on the way you feel, consider buying yourself an Aspen Crunch snack. Shop Now
Two Nutrition Takeaways
Some foods have the power to heal and some foods contribute to disease.View Details
What's The Science Behind Healthy Eating
A small glossary of the science behind the foods we eat every day.View Details