Serves 2 | Prep 10 Min
For a quick assembly, prep the banana cream the day before. You can also add fresh finely chopped fruit like apples or berries. Refrigerate for up to two weeks!
- 1/3 Bag Grizzly Lake Granola
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 3 Ripe Banana
- 2 Teaspoons Raw Local Honey
- 1 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cups Organic Oat Milk
- 1/2 Cup Organic Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
To prep the banana cream:
- Chop the dates and discard pits.
- Soak dates in warm water and oat milk for 30 minutes.
- After soaking, blend dates until smooth.
- Blend bananas with the dates.
- Put banana cream in a small container.
To assemble the parfait:
- Mix into the bowl the Grizzly Lake Granola.
- Grab 2 small drinking glasses or jars and fill starting with the Aspen Crunch Crumble.
- Add in the following order: yogurt, banana cream, honey, almond butter, crumble, and repeat.